Sunday 19 October 2014

Finally….

After a very, very long wait we finally have actual sustained progress on our site.




















Week One







































Week Two




















I have bided my time before getting too excited and sharing this news as the last time I got excited over progress I was a tad premature, but this time the builders have been onsite two whole weeks and visible progress has been made week to week.

















Below is a timeline of the progress so far, with a projected completion date. Everyone has been telling me that it should be finished well before then but I'm not so sure, we have a 5 week close down over Christmas to take into consideration between now and then, so as not to get (bloody pissed off) frustrated with the progress and any further delays, which there will be, I will work with the outside figure thank you very much.








































AA xx



No comments:

Post a Comment