Sunday 21 September 2014

Who lives here?

I always wonder if there is a correlation between your exterior presentation, i.e. your clothes and your interior, i.e. your home. It's also an excuse to show you some beautiful homes of some beautiful people and combine my love of fashion and interior design so here goes.

















This NYC apartment belongs to a very stylish fashion maven turned florist extraordinar.

The beautiful and talented Taylor Tomasi Hill

















Please note none of these photos are mine (how I wish they were) the photos of Taylor and her apartment are from Vogue Online  and the street style photos of Taylor are from Garance Dore.

I am slightly obsessed with Taylor. She first came to my attention on the online visual diary of illustrator Garance Dore which includes the couple of photos below.



















I love her bold use of colour and her accessible mix of high and low and her shoes and her bags and her jewellery and of course her hair

But on to her apartment.




















Bright, light and colourful.  I love the eclectic mix and adore the plants. If you were to pop over the original Vogue post there are more photos including great detail shots showing a few of the more quirky items in the apartment.

So what do you think? Is the exterior a reflection on the interior? Are you now as obsessed with Taylor as I am? Please tell me I'm not the only one.

AA xx

No comments:

Post a Comment